Almost everyone has a smartphone and every day they are more and more popular it is important to know all its helpful uses things we can have from.
Many of us use our smartphone as alarm clocks to wake up, navigation to help us around and we play games. From different smartphones and brands can do it all of mentioned above – however what if you could do better? Here are some genius hacks and will surely be impressed. Share and Enjoy!
- Change your lock screen to your name and emergency contact number in case your phone gets lost.
- While traveling you can use the USB slot on the back of the TV to charge your phone.
- Switch your phone to airplane mode so it charges faster.
- When experiencing a poor signal, switch into airplane mode for a few seconds, when you turn in back it will automatically connect to the nearest cell tower.
- Before going to grocery take a photo of your fridge to help you remember what you need.
- Screenshot travel directions, then turn off location services to save battery.
- Use two different colors for your earphone tips to easily tell apart the right and left sides.